30th Annual Ladies Fish-Off

Discussion in 'Outdoor Fun' started by TRx, May 8, 2015.

1. TRx

TRx @trish_ricks ~huntress, fly angler, lover of life Staff Member

30th Annual Ladies Fish-Off

[​IMG]

The Ladies Annual Fish-Off is one of the largest fishing tournaments in South Florida both by number of boats and anglers and continues to grow in number every year. Prizes will be awarded to the top ten boats and top three lady anglers receive cash and prizes along with the top three largest fish in the five non-billfish categories: blackfin tuna, cobia, dolphin, kingfish and wahoo. Top family, top junior, top captain and top pee-wee prizes will also be awarded. Last year the Ladies Annual Fish-Off donated $20,000 to charities. Their goal for 2015 is to be able to raise $50,000. As the name implies, only lady anglers may enter, but men can join the fun as captain and crew!
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  2. DaniB

DaniB Staff Member

Dang! I wish I lived closer to Florida! That sounds like one heck of an awesome time! Are you gonna do it @TRx?

TRx likes this.
  3. TRx

TRx @trish_ricks ~huntress, fly angler, lover of life Staff Member

Oh I wish! I too am too far away for this years event. But it sounds like a yearly thing so it would be fun to put a group together and enter a team!

4. DaniB

DaniB Staff Member

Yup I'd be down for that!

TRx likes this.
  5. Hi, I recently had a renovation in my home. I thought that everything will last is not known how much time and frankly do not really know how to take for all this. However, a friend told me the company: http://goodservice.ca/ and repair turned out to be easier than I thought. Very professional team, who work in the complex when it comes to painting almost everything you need to paint! I would recommend!

6. 178/5000
    If you want to go for the fish to recommend a great place in Poland in Lubin. Super fish and great atmosphere. I have been staying mostly in apartments Lubin I highly recommend this place.